Join the growing movement of people working to protect, conserve and restore drinking water in Wellington County.
Please help our vital work by joining the Wellington Water Watchers as a member. Our current membership date is from January 1, 2017 to December 31st, 2017.
Your membership benefits:
- Joining a community looking to make a positive difference in water protection, conservation and advocacy in Wellington County
- Regular news and updates from WWW on water issues and opportunities
- Voting rights at WWW’s Annual General Meeting
- Your support will also enable us to continue the work that we do.
To become a member, you must:
- Be a resident of the City of Guelph or Wellington County;
- Paid the annual membership dues ($10);
- Have, in the opinion of the Board, a genuine interest in the objectives of the Corporation and whose application for membership has been approved by the Board; and
- Not an ‘un-discharged bankrupt’.