To fully enjoy Waterstock please bring the following items…….
- Lawn chairs, Camping chairs or blankets!
- Bring your own plates and eating utensils! There will be rinse stations on site for you to rinse your dishes before heading home.
- Bring your own reusable drinking vessel to Waterstock. There will be free water available on site for everyone in attendance! (Just remember, your container has to be empty when you come through the front gate)!
- Bring your reusable 14oz festival mug from past Riverfest Elora or Hillside
- Cash! And Yes! There will be ATMs on site for your convenience.
Important Reminder to people from Toronto who want bus to Waterstock.
There is a Toronto Shuttle Bus to Waterstock!
- Bus will leave Sunday from Spadina and Bloor at 10:30am and go directly to the Erin Fairgrounds. The shuttle pick up location is Spadina Subway Station, (north of Bloor, east side of Spadina.) The Bus will leave Erin Fairgrounds at 6pm to return to Toronto.
*The shuttle is only $20 round trip! Please bring cash to pay upon boarding.
To book a spot on the shuttle, you must RSVP by email to email@example.com
Deadline for booking a spot on the bus is tonight at midnight.
TO BE ABLE TO OFFER THIS SHUTTLE WE NEED AT LEAST 40 RSVP’S BY THURSDAY AT MIDNIGHT FOR THIS BUS SHUTTLE FROM TORONTO TO ERIN FAIRGROUNDS.
PLEASE RSVP NOW BY SENDING YOUR NAME AND CELL PHONE NUMBER TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember – For those who can’t make it but support our vision of Water for Life, Not Profit and want to “be with us in spirit”, please purchase Watershares!
There will be tickets available at the gate but beat the rush and buy your tickets in advance!